Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 7: Favorite Vacations


Day 7: Tell Us About Your Favorite Vacation


One of my favorite places to go is Gatlinburg, TN. We went there for our Honeymoon and sadly haven't been back since!


Our last "real" vacation was to Myrtle Beach right before Stu left for Iraq. It was wonderful even though I was about 2 months pregnant and needed to sleep about 12 hours a night!


We have also been to Disney World, Washington DC, and Maryland since we have been together.


******************


Ill just post some dream vacations too...


This one is technically not a dream. I am determined to take Abby to Disney World when she is 4. So I have about 2 years to make it happen.


I have always wanted to go to NYC. Not just the nightlife NYC, but the 9/11 Memorial, the Met, and the Statue of Liberty as well.

And of course, no dream vacation would be complete without Tuscany!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just got back from Gatlinburg on Monday. It's one of my fave places!!!

We are going to Disney in December and I'm so excited :)