Monday, August 2, 2010

Stu-isms

Stu is a character. I just wanted to share some of the crazier things that he has done lately.
*******
I record the Bachelorette every Monday night and watch it after Abby goes to bed. I love it. Everything about it.
So tonight is the big finale. There is the normal show from 7-9 and then the after the rose at 9. of course, I recorded both.
At 8, Stu starts to play the 7 showing. Something pops up on the screen about deleting a partial show. As I LEAP across the room to grab the remote, Stu hits "delete". Pretty sure my howl was heard throughout the apartment complex. That dork deleted the first half of the show!
I was devastated. But luckily my text buddy, Jess, told me that I didn't miss much.
**********
I bought Stu some Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips. The bag is annoying loud. I asked Stu why that was. He said "Because the bag is composition.".
Pretty sure that he meant compostable.
*********
Abby had her 18 month appointment about 3 weeks ago. After I told Stu that she only got half of her shots and she was going back on July 30th for the other half.
Then, about a week after that I mentioned it again.
We had dinner with my family Wednesday night and Stu asked my dad to play golf on Friday. I said AGAIN, Abby has shots on Friday.
Later that night, I mentioned it again. Stu busts out, "When the heck were you going to tell me about that??" We got in a "huge" argument about him not listening to me no matter how many times I tell him.
Thursday night, I said, "Don't forget that Abby has shots in the morning." Stu says, "For heavens sake Ann, I am not retarded.
(Can you guess where this is going?)
I call him at 1 on Friday (Shots were at 8:20 that morning).
Me: How did the shots go?
Stu: Good
Stu: Wait, did you say shots?
Me: Yes.....
Stu: Son of a *****. I completely forgot.
He is rescheduled for Wednesday morning at 9. Please, if you know him and have the time, text/call/email/hire a sky writer/Singing Bear to remind him to take our daughter to get shots.
********
He also had crab legs for dinner. I didn't get a picture, but Abby thought that was the most interesting thing that she had ever seen.

2 comments:

Katie said...

The dang sun chips bag is CRAZY LOUD!!!!! There is NO sneaking and eating chips with that bag. I went to put some in my lunch for work one morning while Benton and Mad were still sleeping and thought I was going to wake the whole neighborhood up! Men....you can remind them for things a million times....it gets on their nerves....but then if you dont remind them it is your fault that they forget....gotta LOVE them!

gammy said...

I will try to remind him about her appt for her shots. and yes sun chips loud and I think the bag is louder. oh yeah, love Abby's artwork also.