Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blogger Questions

I am up (too) late as Abby has been coughing non-stop. I am heading to bed shortly, but since I had no other ideas to blog about, I'm glad that Heather tagged me for a survey. Sadly enough, I love this type of thing.
****
On to the Questions:



1. What bones have you broken and how did you break them?
The only bone that I have broken is my right second toe. That may not count as a real break, but it hurt. I was on a mission trip with my church youth trip and we were doing home repair in the mountains of East TN. I don't know how exactly I broke it, but I remember it just hurting. Since you can't do much for a broken toe, other that tape it to another toe, I just left it. Ask me about it now and you can see my crooked toe.

2. If you could get any type of plastic surgery what would you get?
Boob.Job. Not anything that anyone would notice except me. Let's just say that after having a baby, the gals are different.

3. What was your biggest fashion mistake?
Oh, I wish I had pictures. I might be able to snag one next time I go to my parents. But I wore boxers. Over my undies and under my shorts. I really have no idea why. It was really not attractive as the top part was above the shorts. I would also have to say giant bows, tight rolled jeans, and scrunchies.

4. How did you find out there was no Santa Claus?
I actually found out about the Easter Bunny first. A neighbor (that had older siblings) informed me of the lies. He made me look in my parents closet where I found a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle for my brother. I promptly ran to my brother (who really was too young for me to ruin it for him) and told him. My parents had to create a web of lies about how they had bought it for him and the Easter Bunny just happened to get him the same thing. It took me a few weeks, but I then began to question the whole Santa/Tooth Fairy conspiracy.

5. What is the best job you ever had?
I love, love, love my current job for where I am in life right now (28 and college educated). But to be 16-17 and working at Baskin Robbins decorating cakes....it was awesome. Of course, I got paid about $4 an hour, so I would never go back to it now. But if I didn't have to work and didn't want any challenges, I would love to simply scoop ice cream with not a care in the world. Although now, I would probably be bored out of my mind and constantly try to improve on everything.


6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Tuscany, Italy. My all time favorite move is "Under the Tuscan Sun". I think the scenery is beautiful and I would love to wake up each morning, fling open the window, and just bask in the scenery. I have never been to Italy so this is just a movie dream.

7. What reality TV show would you most want to be on?
Warning - Embarrassing. Supermarket Sweep. If you don't know what I am talking about, consider yourself lucky. It is a silly show where contestants run through a supermarket and throw crap into their buggy to see who can get the most groceries. I dream of running through stores and just throwing stuff in the buggy.

Just realized - that is not really a reality TV show, more of a game show. So, I guess my reality show would be Road Rules. I love MTV, I don't think I could do Real World as all they do is get drunk and make out. But at least with Road Rules, there is a purpose and they get to travel.

8. What is your favorite season?
Fall - I love the weather, the pumpkins, hay rides, my birthday, Halloween, the changing colors of the leaves. Everything about it.

*****
It is too late to think much more, but this is a great idea. Check back and Ill think up some questions and tags for mine as well!

2 comments:

Wiz said...

Love your answers! The a couple of things:

1. Was the mission trip ASP (Appalachain Service Project) by chance? I used to go on that one.

2. I second you on the boob job!

3. I love fall too. I am so ready and am enjoying this cooler weather finally!

Katie said...

OMG I love SUPERMARKET SWEEP!!!!! I think that I would totally rock at that show!