Thursday, August 5, 2010

Forecast = Sunny

Thanks to all the people that left comments on the blog and facebook, emailed or sent texts regarding Abby. I am happy to say that she is 100% better!


I called Stu this morning and he said that she was like a new person. I guess it was just a reaction to the shots.


I really cannot express how freaked out I was last night, she was BURNING up! I don't even remember what I wrote on the blog, I was just so shaken. I was up and down all night checking on her.



But in case you can't tell by the pictures, she is back to her normal, happy self.

********

Tonight, she discovered something wonderful! Laying on her belly in the bathtub. I wish I had brought my camera in there, I will try tomorrow night. She thinks it is the best.thing.ever to lay on her belly and splash. I do have to say, that she was sitting up and laying down so much, she let out two huge farts! I was crying I was laughing so hard!

********

Last night, Abby was most comfortable when we were holding her. So, I thought that propping her up on a pillow would help. It didn't, but I left the pillow in her crib.


Look how grown up she is!

(And terrified that I have come back in her room after putting her to sleep)

********

A few hours later:


Little gal sleeps just like her momma! On the stomach with the pillow pushed out of the way!

1 comment:

gammy said...

she is just too cute and getting way too big. what a smile. she brightens my day. I love how she sleeps she almost takes up the whole crib! so glad she is feeling better