Sunday, August 22, 2010

Oh Happy Days!!

All of you (OK, my whole three readers), were right!



My 'lil brother is engaged!

Check out that bling. The picture does not even do it justice. I got to see it in person today and the shine was blinding!

And I am pretty sure that Jess is happy about it!



I let JD borrow my camera for the occasion, since Jess' had stopped working. I was quite shocked at the amount of cat pictures on it. (Lol, there were really only a few, but it still cracked me up)


The newly engaged couple!

And Abby really is excited about it, even though her face doesn't show it!
*********
We are so thrilled to have Jess join the family (even though she already felt like a part of it). Of course, now I am bugging them about a date (less than 24 hours later). But I am so excited for Abby to have an Aunt. She already has 3 uncles, but an Aunt is def. needed!
***********
Other than this, we had a pretty low key weekend. Next weekend is my BFF's birthday and Katie's bridal shower - can't wait!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats to JD!!!!! I knew this had to be right around the corner:)

Warf pary of 3 said...

i read your blog so i guess im the 4th reader. haha!! the cat pics are cracking me up. whats so interesting about the cat?

Jess said...

Thanks for posting these pictures and for letting JD borrow your camera! I can't get them to copy for some reason onto my computer, but I'll keep working on it.

gammy said...

congrats to JD and Jess so exciting! Aunt Jess. What do you mean she has stopped working did I read that right or was that just for the summer? anyway I was so excited when stuart told me. he did say the ring was pretty and big, but nothing compared to yours.