Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ready for Spring!

I don't know about ya'll but I LOVE Daylight Savings Time. It means that I get to come home from work and play outside with Abby.

Since the bubble machine is fixed, Abby is loving it.

All she wants to do is grab them.

I also bought her a ball. In Kmart, she was loving it. As soon as we got home and I put it on the kitchen floor, little gal ran like she was going to get attacked by it.


But outside, she tends to enjoy it more. I tried to get her to kick it, but that was not happening.


She pretty much spent the whole time in this position. At first, I thought she was, uh, doing her business. But apparently not, I am not sure what she was doing.

I get home today from work and Daddy had kicked the ball over the fence into the neighbor's yard. Sigh. I guess I will have to go beg for it back later.


No comments: