Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wrapping Paper is the Best!!

Every morning after my shower, Abby comes in the room and we talk about what we are going to do for the day. It is quite one-sided but fun nonetheless!

I must keep a better eye on her as I turned my back for one second and she emptied my underwear drawer. Yes, embarrassing to show all of my undies, but it still made me laugh.
Has anyone bolted their furniture to the wall??? I am thinking about it after we move. Definitely for her dresser, but maybe ours as well.

This is my view as I fix my hair every day. Tiny little hands reaching into the drawers to pull out all of my makeup!
It is so neat to watch her grow. A few weeks ago she would touch the drawer, lose her balance and crash onto the floor. This made for a few stares at day care as I explained the bump on her head. But now, she keeps her balance and is getting steadier and steadier every day.
************************************
If you ask me if she walks and I say "No". Do not say "Ohhhhh, well she will soon."
I am in no rush. Yes, I look forward to it, but there is nothing wrong with her not walking!!!
*************************************
I found some cute onesies at Old Navy for $5. This one says "Daddy's Favorite Present".


I think it is just too cute.




I literally left the room for 30 seconds to get the camera to take some pictures. From the next room, I hear a large rustling of paper. This can't be good. This is what I came back to.

She unwrapped the ENTIRE roll of paper. Granted it was the $1 roll from Target, but still. I had to roll it back up and let's just say that it was ugly.




2 comments:

Warf pary of 3 said...

WOW!! Every time I read your blog its like reading my life on there. Everything Abby does Landon has done. The wrapping paper, makeup, empty drawers, he especially loves the bows on the presents. i give up! i just let him make the mess and clean up when he goes to bed. she is super cute!!

gammy said...

she is a fast little thing isn't she. I love it. exploring all the new things. I am counting down the days to give her a big gammy hug...