Friday, December 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home

After a LONG five hour drive, I am home! I picked Abby up at our friend's house that was watching her. Pretty sure that is the fastest she has crawled ever. She was so excited to see me. I swear she was heavier, had more hair, etc. Maybe that was just because I missed her soooo much!!



And I am pretty sure that she now says "Mom". It sounds more like "Maaa", but hey, I will take what I can get.


Unpacking my suitcase

"Wow, Mom, you brought me a hairbrush!" I really did bring her a small singing reindeer, apparently should have brought her a hairbrush! Just happy to be home! Another picture of the "missing food". Can you find the banana?

Stuart claims that she only cries when I am home. She just wants me to pick her up!
Ali and Abby tend to "beg" when we are sitting at the table eating dinner.
"Who me?" "I swear that it wasn't me!"
Stuart is terrified to cut her fingernails. To the day, has not done it. So I get home to my Abby "Claws" and decide that she needs them cut. I tried to distract her with one pair while I cut them with the other. She was having none of it. She wanted BOTH pairs. I think I eventually got 4 of 10 cut before she decided no more.


*****************************************




So we had our pictures on Sunday. I have picked the ones that we are using for the Christmas cards. Thanks, Lindsay!!!!! She is making my cards for me and I am so excited!


In the meantime, every time I post, I will share some pictures that we did not use. I am not even kidding that Abby did not smile in ANY of them. Justine and Steve stood behind the camera dancing and making funny faces, but nothing. Oh well, she is cute anyways!





4 comments:

Lindsay said...

OHHMAAGOSH! that McDonalds story is hilarious!! Thanks for the shout out by the way ;) You must tell me the moment you get them what you think.

gammy said...

OMG that story of walmart is horrible I can't believe that they are yelling out names... Now for Abby's pics. are adorable she doesn't have to smile. what a cutie I love her dress...

gammy said...

just noticed I said walmart not Mcdonalds. LOL sean and cari were on their way to walmart.

Wiz said...

Colt will never let me cut his nails. It is a BATTLE everytime. I am lucky to get 1-2 cut and John has never cut them himself. It scares him too!

And yes, I do have to bring lunch to daycare. Most of the ones I went to were like that, I only found one that provided lunch (I am sure there are more) and they did not have a good rating from the state.