Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santa Claus is Coming to Town....

Merry Christmas Eve!!!


We are so excited to celebrate Christmas with Abby this year (and Stuart too of course)!


During one of Abby's naps today, I hear the mobile start up...this can only mean one thing...someone is not napping...


Abby had a giant dinner of tomatoes and pasta (after eating a banana of course).


****************************


I am remembering last Christmas Eve. My mom was scheduled to arrive the next day, Julie and Mike were out of town and I was just praying that Abby stayed in until my "Mommy" arrived. Little did I know it would still be a few more (loooong) weeks.

Can you believe this wonderful bundle of joy is in here?


I can not even imagine that I was this big!



****************************


Wanted to add that our little girl is now the proud owner of 6 (!) teeth. 3 on the bottom and 3 on the right!


************************


So what is Santa bringing the most wonderful, beautiful, sweetest girl ever?


Well....a dollhouse of course!


Don't tell Stu I said this...but he was pretty excited to open this up!



We realized about 6 PM that we didn't have any AA batteries so I had to run to the gas station and get some. Those suckers saw me coming...they charged me $6.49 for four. Of course, I needed 8, so they got me. Most expensive batteries ever! But here is the finished product! Isn't it just too adorable? The doorbell rings, the toilet flushes, the washer and dryer make some noise. I think Abby will love it! Of course, we got her some other stuff as well which I am knowing that she will love! Christmas Dinner at Andrea's tomorrow (with my crappy cookies). Have a Merry Christmas!!!!!

4 comments:

gammy said...

so cute. I love the doll house and I can tell so does Stuart. Abby will have so much fun. I have 2 band aids on my fingers too. I got mine trying to fix the clugged sink. I think this happens every Christmas. so under the house I go tomorrow.

Justine said...

I love that doll house!! So cute! And I would really like to know how in the world you cute yourself lol!

Anonymous said...

You know I am going to want to know how the heck you cut your fingers making cookies?!?! Lol.

Wiz said...

I just have to say that I love the maternity shot of your belly but it looks soooo uncomfortable. I went to the dentist at maybe 8 and a half months prego and I had to have him practically sit me up to clean my teeth because I was so nauseas when he leaned me back. I do NOT miss those days!