Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Daddy's Girl

Maybe I missed it, but I seem to have turned my head and all of a sudden Abby is 100% a Daddy's girl. He is in biiiig trouble!

Stu trying to convince her to put her arm through the jacket.

Putting the jacket on...it's cold outside! Snapping on the hat... Happy as can be that Daddy is taking her to day care today!
These pictures also make me sad as Stu's time in the Marine Corps is numbered :(
Daddy giving her a bath. I was still eating dinner, but I heard them splashing around having a great time!
Stu tried to get Abby to ride on her toy, but she was not a happy camper!
A little better when she gets to "drive".


*****************************


I hope your Christmas cards arrive soon. Here are some more outtakes.


****************************


When I picked Abby up from day care, the lady asked if the front desk had called me. I said No. She said she had just called up there to tell them that Abby had a 101 temperature. I guess that I got there before they had a chance to call.


I brought her home and we took her temp again. 101.2! She ate dinner fine, but after her bath just wanted to lay on me. She was burning up, so I just held for a little bit and then put her to bed. She went down without a sound, so we will check on her later.


The only positive thing is that I am pretty sure this means that we will have another tooth soon!


4 comments:

gammy said...

I just love daddy's little girl. he does such a great job. You are really lucky Ann. I am going to miss him being a marine, but can't wait till he gets out. I can not believe that Abby will be 1 in just 2 short weeks. Time is going by so fast.. hope its just a tooth.see you soon

Jessica said...

Well, I got 6 Starbucks cards from my parents this year, so maybe that will work for them as well? But I'm sure any thoughtful gift will thrill them! See you SOOOON!!!

Justine<3 said...

Its going to be sad not seeing them in their camis! =(

Im excited to see you guys friday. and I bought Abby a cute outfit! So thats even more exciting!

Anonymous said...

UGH! I think I may be reading this some what a little late! Sorry friend! BUT, one of my kiddos Mom got me a little snowman that holds pictures and put a picture of her little guy in it! It was my favorite out of all the cookies and candy. It even beat the Bath and Body Works gift card from one!