Monday, December 21, 2009

My Dinner View

Most nights, Stu and I wait for Abby to go to bed before we eat dinner especially since she goes to bed about 7. But tonight dinner was ready around 6. Abby had been fed, bathed and pj'd.



This is what I enjoyed during my dinner.



"Please let me up there, please"

"I will do anything to get to your dinner"



I pulled out the talking purse, which did keep her entertained for a little bit.



She loves playing with "her" cell phones.



Also did some walking around.




Look at her go!!


I notice in these pictures that the garbage can is pretty visual. I appreciate every one's thoughts and suggestions on the time-out incident. It is great to know that I am not alone. But I also may need to rethink the location of the garbage can.

No comments: