Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Snuggler

As I have said before, Abby NEVER falls asleep on me. Tonight though, she snuggled right up to me and was knocked out! I held her for about 15 minutes, just listening to her breathe. She is just so freaking sweet!


I could watch her sleep all night! This morning had another Cheerio "incident".



What is with this girl and leaving Cherrio's on her face??



Only a half day of work tomorrow, then meeting Stu for lunch and doing some last minute (really last minute) Christmas shopping.

3 comments:

Justine said...

You didnt know about the rock slide???? One of the guys.. (I think toolbox) got trapped by it!!! See ya tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know what to say for myself! The excitement gets the best of me in one way or the other every year! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!!! :)

Wiz said...

I know this is late but we went to visit my grandmother in NC the weekend of the rockslide. We went there through I-40 but had to take the detour back...no fun. I feel for you!