Monday, December 14, 2009

Destroying Christmas!

Ugh it is Monday! But...on the good note, this is the last full week that I have to work for a bit. We are driving home December 29th and coming back January 9th. So that means, next week I only have to work 3 1/2 days, then the week after that only on Monday. Then the next week none!! But since I am a nerd and super anal about my work, I will be taking my laptop and working on the 4th. Still not a full week of work though!

I am also super excited that I get to have my baby's first birthday in TN!! I know that Gammy will make a delicious cake for Ms. Abby (who has moved Christmas so that we can attend!!!). And my girlfriends are coming by my parents for a VERY SHORT party too. Some of them have only met her a few times.

I was all stoked to have a huge 1st Birthday party - Tori Spelling style. But I keep reading online that she will be overstimulated and BREAK down. That is never a good thing. So I think I will make sure that all of her birthday parties (what, you didn't think I would leave out my Jville friends as well, did ya?) are calm and relaxing and short. It is probably best for everyone involved.

Ok, rambling....here are the pictures for tonight.....



Not a good shot of her face, but check out that hair!!! I picked her up from day care today and I don't know what happened, but she had these tiny little curls in the back. I almost lost it.

Such a sweet baby. Always wanting to share her "soggy" food with us.

Unwrapping Gammy's present tonight. So much for my homemade bows.

"Mommy, I think my Gammy would like it the way that I do it!!!!"




2 comments:

gammy said...

I think Abby is right I will love my new bow. she really knows how to make a gammy feel special. I am so excited about our visit. I do want her to myself for a while... anyway tell me what I can buy for Stuart at ToysRUs??? I think it would be fun..what do you want/need??

justine said...

So I'm a little sad that I just found out on your blog the Abby's not having a birthday here :(

I'm still going to buy her something (what kind of an Aunt would I be if I didn't right!?!?)