Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Missing My Baby!

I am still "stuck" in the hotel in Virginia, but Stu sent me some pictures of my little baby.
Apparently he went shopping for her (which he knows he is not allowed to do when I am not around). He bought her four new outfits, one of which is on here. Not a fan of the green, but he gets an "A" for trying!
Look at all of that hair! Oh, I miss it!

That room better be put back together when I get home.....




She hates headbands on her head. I can barely get her to keep a bow in.





Headband off!!

Stu also knows that I hate pictures when her pacy is in. It hides that beautiful smile of hers!! But hey, beggars cant be choosers!

I will honestly probably cry on Friday when I see her. This is the longest that we have been apart! EVER!!!!

2 comments:

Wiz said...

Being away from Colt is harder than I ever thought it would be! I remember thinking that it would be easy to leave him with grandparents and go on a weekend trip but it is not! I dont want to be away from him!

gammy said...

I love the outfit Stuart picked out. She looks good in green. I hear he is doing a great job with Abby. I am so proud of him. most dads just don't spend that much time with their children . glad you will be home tomorrow drive careful..