Saturday, December 12, 2009

Grateful

I am sitting home tonight, watching The Santa Clause 3, looking at my Christmas Tree with oh so many Christmas presents under it. I am just so grateful for what I have in my life right now. I just went in as Abby was crying and I just rubbed her sweet little back until she fell back asleep. Stuart and I got a call from a couple that wanted to see the house today. I had TONS of errands to run, so Stuart volunteered to stay home and clean while I went out. I met Mike and Julie for lunch at Chili's. Although Julie is REALLY bad about updating her blog :) , she is expecting and about 15 weeks along. Her husband Mike played with Abby all during lunch, feeding her ketchup and mustard (which got a great reaction). Then we walked to Pier One and got some Christmas presents. Mike carried her the whole way and said he is definitely going to have start working out as he didn't realize how heavy babies are. Those two are going to be fantastic parents and I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl - although Julie swears that it has to be a girl!! (I think Abby spoiled her!) Then I got some Christmas shopping done and presents wrapped. Only a few more to go!!! I am just so grateful that we have such a great extended family and that we have so many people to wrap presents for! And when I got home, I was blinded!! The house was shining it was so clean. Stuart even hand cleaned the kitchen floor. With a shedding, slobbering dog, it is hard to keep clean. But it looks great - you rock, Stu!!! ************************************************** I will leave you with some more pictures:



It was freezing outside, but really sunny.... So we are squinting in alot of the pictures.



But the ones that we chose are so great. I am expecting to get them hopefully this week, so they are a little late, but they are fantastic!!


1 comment:

gammy said...

way to go Stuart. glad Ann was able to shop. I really have to start. My tree is empty. Here's praying that this couple just loves your home...If these are the pics you didn't get, the others have to be awesome.. love you