Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another Christmas Dinner

Just one more day closer to traveling to Tennessee! We are oh so excited to be going home to see the family...then it will really feel like Christmas.



Abby and I did a little post-Christmas shopping today. I got some great big candle holders and red and green balls to put in them for next year. All for at least 50% off! I was a little disappointed that I didn't get my mini-Christmas tree for the bathroom, but oh well, I guess that I will have to pay full price for it next year.













Here is a shot of Stu playing with the crazed dog, Ali. She will be staying in TN with my parents after Christmas. I don't think that it has sunk in yet that my original "baby" will be living with my parents. I will miss her craziness so muuuuch. We had decided that once we moved into an apartment, it would be better for her to live with them so I wasn't having to drag the baby and dog outside for bathroom breaks. We plan on buying a house in about a year, so will take her back then. Unless they won't give her back! Since we are taking her with us for Christmas, it makes more sense just to leave her there now.




Tonight, we had delicious lasagna over at Chuck and Peggy's house. We were a little worried with how Abby would act as she is in so much pain with her teeth. But she was perfectly content sitting in Peggy's lap eating salad (!) and crunchy won tons.




Afterwards, we took our picture next to their beautiful Christmas tree.





Their tree is completely made of cartoon characters. All of the Disney characters, Mr. Potato Head, Crayola characters. It was wild! They have been collecting these ornaments for like 20 years! Abby fell in love with Mr. Potato Head. Might be thinking of a good Birthday Present!


*********************


Abby is now the proud owner of 7 teeth. Hopefully, we get a break for awhile (especially over the holidays).
**********************


Here are pictures that Justine had of our Christmas Dinner night. This is Abby opening her Christmas presents (note the bow on her head!)



Andrea, Justine, Abby, and I (I am always the shortest!)

2 comments:

Bettina Dawson said...

Abby is growing like a weed and she is so adorable!! I always love following your post. You can tell how happy she is and how much personality she has. Thanks for sending us a Christmas card...it was very cute. Your Christmas pictures turned out so good!! I wish you all the best for the New Year and hope you have a great holiday in Nashville!!

Mr. Puggle® said...

sorry you have to leave your puggle. i would be so sad. hang out with the puggle posse to keep you close to puggles until you can get yours back.