Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A New Blog

I am thinking about starting a second blog. I just spent a few hours making a blog book. I took out all of the "wordy" blogs with no pictures and that thing is still going to cost me $70! And it was only the last 6 months!
So, I just might start a blog all about Abby. I am undecided what to call it though. Of course, it will be all about Abby, but eventually (waaaaay down the road), we will have more kids. But this would give me the opportunity to still write my thoughts out (on this blog), but have something that I can make into a book (the other blog).
Gasp! I have not written in Abby's Baby book in months. Literally months. I don't even know where it is.
Any good thoughts on another blog name? Would you read it? I think it would be a condensed version of my current blog. Maybe more stories of Abby and her going-ons.
Share your thoughts with me...I had the option of adding comments to my book as well. If I start another blog, I could include the comments that were added to it.
The more I think about it, I just might do it.
Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Wiz said...

I dont keep a baby book either...drives my mom crazy. She is always updating it when she comes over.

Lindsay said...

Sounds like a great idea to me! We both know you'll have no problem keeping up with both! How about "The Abby Daily" like a newspaper

Sara Pollard said...

$70 for a blog? How often do you pay this????

Nana

gammy said...

sounds like a great idea. I wish I had your energy and writing skills. The Life and Times of Abby, I don't know you'll come up with something