Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I Can't Cut It!

I am really not sure why I am so obsessed with Abby's hair, but I think it is just because she worked so hard to get it.
*I had heartburn\acid reflux so bad in my pregnancy, that I literally slept sitting up. I was convinced that she would come out with pigtails.
This is her at 11 months old - around the time that bows were introduced.


Check it out now.
In my opinion, I would describe it as long and wispy. But it is getting in her eyes, so I am thinking a trim is needed. But I will hold out as long as I can. Ill just have to get a barrette to hold it back.

****************
Now, a flashback.....

This is me at 16 months. I am pretty sure there was no lacking of the hair!


18 months. My hair might actually be that length now!
This is my brother at 18 months. Even HE has more hair.
So can you know understand my reluctance to cut hers??!! She worked so hard to get where she is.
*************
Note to JD....you came real close to seeing a bathtub shot of your butt. Dad made me put it back :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

I read this and didn't think much about how long Abby's hair is. I didn't have hair as long as her's is now til I was like 3! I wouldn't worry about cutting it; it's not in her eyes or anything. But JD read this and continued to "ooohhh" and "aaahhhh" at what a cute baby he was. Perhaps we need the nakey baby shot to hush him up!

Wiz said...

I did not have hair until I was over two and even though Abby is a month older than Colt, she has way more hair than Colt. I love the pictures of you when you were little!!