Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Take a Peek

I am so exhausted from our second day of swim class. Abby made it about 2/3 of the class time without melting down. She "sang" a song and splashed on cue. She learned to kick! We were given a ball for her to throw and then kick to it. I had to throw it, but she did kick viciously to get to it. Managed a few shots to my stomach as well.
When the class was almost over, one of the lifeguards threw a volleyball in the pool. Abby would not stop pointing at it. That pretty much distracted her from any other activity going on. The last activity was to go down the giant slide with the teacher. We did opt out of that one - I think the teacher was relieved.
****************
Abby is a feature on Jessica's blog today. Since I have not taken any pictures lately, you can hop on over there and check her out in all of her glory!

No comments: