We had a great Sunday, visiting with my family for Jess's birthday. Of course, as soon as I got on the interstate I realized I left my camera at home. So for tonight, I will just share some updates:
- I cannot stop thinking about Sex and The City 2. It comes out in 11 days. One of the "presents" that I got Jess was a "coupon" for a free ticket - meaning Ill buy her ticket when we go. My bro said it was lame, but what does he know?
- While I was getting my hair cut, I asked Kaye about cutting kids hair. She said that she has only had one incident where a little boy tried to grab the razor sharp scissors out of her hand. Well, that was enough to scare me. We are going to wait.
- If anyone is wondering about cutting hair for children, a tip that she gave me was to let the child see you get your hair cut. Then they won't be as scared. Good advice!
- I am having trouble booking Stuart's trip to VA Beach in June. I bought my ticket weeks ago - but cannot find him one for under $400. Any suggestions? I use Orbitz and Southwest currently.
- I am in love with Children's consignment stores. I found two great ones in Murfreesboro and spent a long time browsing. I got Abby a great little jumper and shoes for $7. I was shopping for pj's so I didn't really want to go overboard.
- The Desperate Housewives season finale is on, so that is all that I have for tonight!