Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday in New Bern

Julie, Abby and I headed to New Bern today for the Parade of Homes tour. I have decided that it is absolutely necessary that I own a home with three bedrooms, 2 bonus rooms, and a wine bar. Cost - Only $425, 000. I think we can swing that!
I mean, really. Two bonus rooms! Whoever thought of that is a genius. One for the adults and one for the kids.
*******************
We also stopped by the Bear Time Fudge store. It is the best!

Abby enjoyed her first sucker of rock candy. Of course, she was a little confused as to what end to eat. And it all ended up on her face, hands, legs, and hair.

****************

Julie and I are going to see The Back-Up Plan tomorrow - so excited! I am also planning on taking the stupid camera to Best Buy to see if they can figure out why it doesn't work. If not, we will be shopping new cameras. I cannot live without my camera.

1 comment:

gammy said...

well, that is the house that i need. 2 bonus rooms, how exciting.Abby is adorable