Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another Fun Day at the Beach

Abby and I got up early and decided to head to the beach again. Mike has a pass that he can actually drive on the beach, so we went with Mike and Julie and the dogs to Onslow Beach.

Although it was colder than last time, Abby was still all about getting in the water. I again didn't take many pictures of her in the water as she is fearless and runs into the ocean as fast as she can. Makes a momma's heart stop!

I brought her some toys this time though so she could build castles.

Or just throw sand again!


If you look closely, you can see GIANT prints around her. A horse maybe?

Oh no....just the most gigantic dog that I know.

Again, with the no fear though. All I can look at is the size of those paws compared with her tiny little feet!

Somehow, my un-camera self managed to turn the rest of the pictures into black and white. These are the car tracks on the beach. Abby climbed up and down them, it was her own jungle gym.


But isn't this such a sweet picture??

Abby wore a pair of new pj's today. These are by far my favorite and it is so nice to have some that fit!

"Mom...Dad is putting bunny ears on me again. Make him stop!!"
*****************
I have a pair of black flip-flops that have sequins on them. They are about 1-2 years old, so the sequins tend to fall off or get picked off by a certain young girl. I was laying on the couch today when Stu motioned for me to watch Abby. There was a sequin on the kitchen floor that she was trying to pick up. She kept trying to pick it up with no success. I then watched in horror/amazement as my sweet little girl leaned over and LICKED this sequin off the floor!
Stuart and I laughed so hard, we were crying.
Of course, we got it from her, but it was truly the funniest thing that I have ever seen.
********************
Confession: I have watched The Hills. From the beginning. Although, I will say that I haven't watched it since LC left. I think that was a season ago.
One of the reasons that I stopped watching:


Is this not the most disgusting thing that you have ever seen?? If you don't follow, this chick had 10 surgeries in ONE day. Including a breast enhancement. As if you couldn't tell.


3 comments:

Wiz said...

What great pictures! I love the picture of Abby with the dog! Poor Heidi. She used to be a somewhat pretty girl -now she looks like she is in adult entertainment!

Jess said...

Ugh, FrankenHeidi. She looks like she's in her mid-40's. And I LOVE Abby with that dog! A gentle giant. :)

gammy said...

great pics except for the last one..