Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Favorite "Dress"

I may have reviewed my Oscars picks (see below).....but my favorite is everything that Abby wears of course!
********
I have really been trying to let her be more independent and work on dressing herself.
She was working on her pj bottoms last night.
She ran up to me and said "All Done" just as proud as she could be!
As you can tell, she had put both of her legs through one of the holes and let the other leg hang off the back.
Truly a Red Carpet look.
****************
It truly took me about 30 minutes to convince her to let Mommy help with the pj bottom's. She was prepared to sleep that way. Love her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Independence is a great thing but it sure can wear a momma out. How precious she is!

gammy said...

she is just too funny. I love it. I never chased mine. When it was time to dress them correctly, they had to come to me, and they did. They laughed so hard. What fun.