Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Night Ramblings

Why does my child call me by my first name?
She started it last night. I pretty much ignored her until she climbed into my lap 3 inches from my face.
Then I told her "I am Mommy". Serious face.
She has been doing it on and off again tonight.
Very disheartening, lol!
************

Sorry for no update on the teaser. I am still waiting on pictures to do a post about it.



There is nothing in the world that makes me smile more than seeing a group of military members on a plane ride home (hint, hint)!

*********

Tonight we had leftover spaghetti. Abby was a hot mess with it in her hair, on her nose, all over. I tried to take a picture, but she screamed bloody murder and told me "NO CAMERAS".

I video taped her screaming "No" as it was probably the funniest thing I have ever seen. Hopefully, I can get that uploaded on here.

**********

Click her for an update on Julie and Mike. Keep the prayers coming as they start new treatments tomorrow. But they did have a special visitor today!

No comments: