Monday, March 14, 2011

The Mouse and Bella's Bday

On Sunday, Abby and I met Tracy and her girls at the Discovery Center.
I was super excited because the mouse from "If you Give a Mouse a Cookie" was there! I have a special place in my heart for this book. It was actually my second blog post that I did. I love this book. Everything about it.
As you can see, Tracy's kids were more than excited to see the mouse. They kept saying, "Just let me hug him one more time".
Abby.....not so much. She did manage to wave at the mouse twice.

Then we went upstairs and played on the truck. She kept saying, "Mommy, sit here."


Her favorite part of the Discovery Center is the coal mine. She spends literally hours organizing the shovels. Apparently, it is very important that they are organized.
*********
On to sweet Ms. Bella's birthday. She is 6! I really can't believe it. Her favorite place to eat is Toot's, so we met there after work tonight.

Opening presents from Tracy's girls.

Opening the card from Abby and I.
I have to say that I love hanging out with Tracy and Michelle. Between us we have 5 girls! Imagine the looks that we get walking with all of them. I think people just feel sorry for us, lol.
*********
And speaking of, I mentioned that three of my friends are all pregnant and due within about 5 weeks of each other. Only about a month until the first two find out the sex. Then another few weeks until my bestie, Amanda, finds out.
I am thinking 2 boys and 1 girl. Generally, our group has ALOT of boys, so I would love to see more girls though.
*********
Abby was pretty flushed at dinner and had quite a few snot bubbles that were quite appetizing. I got her home and she was burning up! I took her temperature (she hates the butt thermometer!), and it was 101.3. I am really hoping that she feels better soon.

2 comments:

Katie said...

23 days( April 8th) till we know if baby Overall will be a boy or girl!!!! Can't wait can you tell?!?!?!?! Another Drs appt. today .. can't wait to hear that little heartbeat.

Hope Miss Abby feels better today;)

gammy said...

Ann Abby won't let you take her temp by month yet? Ewww butt temp. I won't like it either. hope she feels better soon. Glad you all love the discovery center. gives you something to do. And to see your favorite mouse.