Monday, March 28, 2011

Ramblings!

Abby is still not even close to potty training! She will sit on the potty and wipe, but nothing comes out. I am not sure if she is over the novelty of it or what. But we are not even close.


**********


Paci wars are full on. I have tried telling her "All Gone" or "Paci's are for babies" but neither of these are working. She got "spanked" tonight for screaming and immediately asked for her paci. We have been really good about only giving it to her at nap or bed time. That doesn't mean that she doesn't ask for it all time, but we are holding our ground. I really never thought I would let her have it this long, but I have learned to never say never.


**********


Our cable has been out for FOUR days! It really doesn't bother me that much most of the time, but I do like the background noise at night when I am reading or on the computer. Plus, I am pretty pissed that I am missing my shows. They are supposed to come on Friday to look at it - hoping that I last that long.....


***********


Reading stories about babies is so heartbreaking for me. I am so blessed to have a healthy baby. There is nothing more heartbreaking than hearing about mommy's losing their babies. Actually just today, there was a story on my company's site about a sick baby and how my company was able to help the family with their medical bills.


With that said, I encourage you to donate here. My future sis-in-law is doing a walk for the March of Babies. She has a friend that has not one, but two angel babies.


They raised $7,000 last year and are hoping to raise $10,000 this year to get a grant to help another family.


***********


I used to enter Giveaways all the time on blogs. Since I never win :( I have pretty much stopped. But there are such good ones out there!




I love this gal's blog and the shop that she is giving away a gift card to has some adorable stuff! I have TONS of baby showers coming up, so I am really on the lookout for unique stuff.


************


Only a week or two until my first preggar friend finds out the sex. Then the next a few days later. Then my bestie a few weeks after that. I am so excited!!!!

No comments: