Monday, March 21, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
I thought I would join up with this blog as I sometimes have miscellany posts!
***************
I have been trying to walk every night. Normally, we walk around the complex in circles. Tonight, I ventured out of the apartment complex. I did not realize until I was halfway through the walk just how tough the hill was. Pushing a 40 pound stroller up a hill is NOT fun. My calves are killing me.



**************



My inspiration today was the scale this morning. I don't weigh every day, but did this morning. Saw a number I haven't seen in a looooong time. But a good one!! 2 pounds down, 10 more to go ;)



**********



Abby was an angel on the walk. She is all about colors right now. She told me the color of every car we passed.






**********



After we got home, I started dinner and it was on.






This was her reaction to getting a pink cup instead of a yellow one. Devastation.




***********




I just finished this book.

I don't read the Pioneer Woman's blog, but this book was so good! She has a great sense of humor and it is such a sweet love story. I highly recommend it.

*************

I need new books. I ordered a few on the Nook, but they aren't released yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The "terrible 2's" are very real. Abby is a sweet little girl, just be patient, she'll get through this.

Nana