Friday, March 25, 2011

My Little Monkey

Abby loves to read "Five Little Monkeys" every night. She is very adamant nowadays about not getting her picture taken. I actually had to set this camera on the table and try to secretly take pictures. She caught me every time.
*************
Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed

One Fell Off and Hit His Head
Momma Called the Doctor and the Doctor Said,


No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed!

**********

Some other things that Abby is doing now.


Colors: She knows purple, red, pink, blue, green, white, black, and of course her favorite, yellow (pronounced lellow).

We still talk to Baby Jesus every night. She puts her hands in a prayer and says all the names that she knows. I used to do it and she would repeat it, but now she does it on her own.

A few nights ago, she woke up about an hour after she went down. She wanted me to rock her and as soon as I sat down, she cupped my hands and said, Baby Jesus. She is just too sweet for words.


I cleaned my car out last weekend. Apparently I didn't put the car seat back in right. I forgot to attach the top part to the back of the SUV. Due to erratic drivers in Smyrna, I had to make a hard right into my apartment complex.
I hear a terrified "Mommy?" from the backseat. Her poor car seat had fallen over! Luckily, we were in our neighborhood, so I just jumped out and righted the seat (and fixed the hook).
***********
Rain ruined our zoo plans for tomorrow, but we are working on another plan!


No comments: