Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Abby's Photo Shoot

I am really hoping that they don't mind, but I "stole" these pics from the Cuddle Bugs site to show case Abby's first modeling shoot.



In case you are wondering, this was Abby's first experience with the Sweetheart Candies (the ones that have sayings on them). That is why her hand is in her mouth the ENTIRE time.
*******
But seriously, click on the site. April has adorable clothes! And although I don't have a son (yet, lol), I am loving the boy clothes!
********
And I really can't say enough good things towards My Friend Lindsay and her amazing photography skills. Seriously, if you are in the area and need a photographer, she is awesome!
Maybe she will let me host a giveaway sometime ;), let me know if that is something that you might be interested in!

1 comment:

gammy said...

i stole the pics too and saved them to my computer. they are so cute. Abby did great.