Thursday, January 6, 2011

Abby is TWO Years Old

Abby! You are Two Years Old!
Here is how you celebrated the day.
Started the morning with chocolate pudding and grapes.

We got Abby a Little People Princess Castle. Her favorite part was the dragon. She says, "Roar" in her super scary voice when I point to it.
The presents from Nana and Poppa, Mimi, and Jessica.


Slowly.....opening them.

Once the paper was off, she was all about tearing the box open.


Ooh, what is it?

A pretty bag with her name on it!
After presents, it was cupcake time. Abby has pretty much grown out of her high chair, so my parents use a stool in the chair now.

She was a little uncertain about it. We didn't light the candles as I wasn't sure how that would go over.

This little gal is just weird about food touching her hands!


And let me just say that we got these cupcakes from Julia's Bakery in Murfreesboro. Oh my, they were delicious!

Eventually, Abby got to find out as well!


I am pretty sure they were a hit!

I am amazed she even went to sleep tonight!


Maybe it was that book reading with Nana and Poppa that finally calmed her down!
******
Abby also got two new outfits, a puzzle, a puzzle toy, a cup, and a great little picnic basket that sings.

1 comment:

gammy said...

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear Abby
happy birthday to you
love Gammy