Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Puppy's Bath

 Abby adores her stuffed puppy dog. She frequently refers to him as her best friend. 

Stu was laying next to it on the couch tonight and noticed that it was smelling a little less than perfect. 

So I just tossed it in the washer and didn't think anything about it. 


Oh my goodness......Abby was so upset. She went to check on him and just cried in front of the washer. "I can see his eyes, Momma."



She bawled the rest of the night and eventually when puppy got out of the washer, I had to prove to her that he was still "alive", but sleeping in the bathroom due to being wet.



After posting this on fb, my friends totally ragged me that you are supposed to wash animals early on Sat mornings so they are dry by night. Lesson learned.

1 comment:

gammydi said...

how absolutely precious.