Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Another Random Wed





Creative Title, Right?

*********************

I am not a politics follower. I follow politics like I do sports...which is not at all. 

But I am committed to watching the debates and to try and pay attention. 

Initial thoughts....Romney is sleazy. His voice is grating on my last nerve. 

Yea, I am not an educated voter :(. 

********************

I expect to post a lot this month. We have at least 2 events planned every weekend. Usually 3-4 things going on. October is by far my favorite month. 

*******************




One of Abby's favorite games is Duck, Duck, Goose (also the matching game and Candy Land). 

She will line up all her stuffed animals in a circle and then we play with them. 

We just need to work on getting Ali to play. 

*******************

Disney is only 68 days out. I finalized my dining last night. 

We are going to have a blast, I just hope that I can recover from that much fun. 

*******************

I'm on Day 2 of Couch to 5K. Last time I tried it, I made it 2 weeks. 

I.hate.running.

********************

I love Stu to death, but I think he hears about 40% of what I say (and that is probably true of me as well). 

I told him that on Monday, I had to take Ali to the vet, meet him for lunch and had a dentist appointment. 

I would assume that he took that to mean I wasn't going to work.


Nope. 
At lunch he told me about the flowers he sent to my work. About an hour later, I get texts from co-workers about a box from pro-flowers and whether they should open it.

The flowers were beautiful and I am so blessed. 

But I still laugh that he didn't pick up on the fact that I wasn't going to work. 

*************

I am SO bad about buying pictures/artwork. 

I have such random style. 

But I loved these circles that I found at HomeGoods.


So my dining room has a little "circle lovin'". 

Although in this picture, they look really small. 

Oh well, at least I made a commitment.


No comments: