Abby has such an OCD bedtime routine.
The things that have to be done:
- Night Light On
- Fan On
- Humidifier on (and turned to face her bed)
- Nothing on the floor (shoes, etc)
- Clothes laid out for the next day
- No drawers can be open or have anything hanging out of them
- The closet doors must be closed
I have created a monster.
A few months ago, we bought a programmable thermostat. It has drastically reduced our electric bill - being able to program it not to run all day long.
Well the temperature dropped last night.....and the heat doesn't work.
Since Stu and I are not the handiest people, I asked a few people at work for advice .
After about 30 minutes of tinkering tonight, The Heat is On!