Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Summertime!

Well maybe not yet, but we are sure feeling it!




Abby loves her sunglasses and wants to wear them all night.




And boy, was she riding through the house like a mad woman.


After bath, since our apartment is freaking 73 degrees, I thought it would be nice for Abby to wear shorts to bed.


I told Abby that I wanted to take her picture and she screamed "No" and hid.

But when I told her that I wanted to take a picture of her and Ali, she was really excited. I knew that Ali was only interested in her bone and wouldn't mind.

I call this her "serious pose".

Eventually she started messing with Ali.

Finally! Some loving.
Abby and I worked on Yoga before bed. I didn't get a great picture, but she was rocking downward facing dog!

1 comment:

gammy said...

varooom! too cute. love her shades! she just loves her Ali! great shots.