Here are some quick statistics for your enjoyment!
- 4 1/2: Hours that it took me to get home today (30 mile drive)
- 4-6: Inches of snow and ice
- 5: Number of Sports cars that blew past my 4 wheel drive
- 5: Number of Sports cars on the side of the road
- 10: Number of other 4 wheel drivers that flipped me off for driving too slow
- 564: Number of times that cuss words were screamed in my car
- 564: Number of times that I prayed to God to forgive me for wishing death on another driver
- 723: Number of times that I prayed to God to let me survive the drive home
- 10: Number of mini panic attacks
- 5: Number of times that tears entered my eyes
- 0%: Chance that I am getting out if it is like this in the morning.
Unfortunately, I did not get home in time to see my little baby tonight.
But I did snap this gem late last night.
The Valentine that she made in MDO today: