Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just Some Cute Pictures

We went to eat with my parents, JD, Jess and her dad tonight at Cheddars. Of course, I didn't get any pictures of all of us. But I did get a few of Ms. Abby.
Staring at the fountain.

I love this picture! Even though the sun blocks out most of Abby - check out the way she has her leg posed. Diva-In-Training.

********

My friend Autumn had her baby boy today. I am hoping to be able to go visit tomorrow.


But I did find this picture of Ethan on facebook with Katie. So adorable!!!



2 comments:

Wiz said...

I love the way Abby has her leg positioned too. She is a little diva :)

Jules said...

I sure miss Abby! She just looks so big in these pictures! What a beautiful little girl :-) You're right, very much like Katherine Heigl! Maybe she will be a famous movie star one day :-)