Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hot Summer Fun

What a hot weekend!
We started Saturday bright and early with hitting up a few yard sales. Abby came away with quite a few new bracelets. Of course, then she left them all at my parents house.
In the afternoon, we went swimming at Michelle's parent's house.
Michelle and Bella

Caden and Amber

Amanda, Tracy and Ruby


These two always play very coy with each other!

Abby saying, "This might be too big for me!"
********
I didn't get a picture of Tracy's other daughter, (she has three under five!) Riley, but she is about 6 weeks younger than Abby. They both decided that they needed a nap around the same time. We had a crib and a pack and play in the same room. Riley went down first, then about 10 minutes later, I put Abby in there.
As soon as I walked out, Michelle's mom says, "Did you just put her in there with Riley?". She could not believe that those two went down in about 1 minute each and then slept in the same room for over an hour. Not a peep! My gal is a good napper!

*********
I am still feeling under the weather (I have had a cough for weeks now). So, Stu let me sleep in until about 10 today. This is what I woke up to....

Chocolate Pudding.

Everywhere

But she was loving it.


And got a bath afterwards!
***********
This afternoon we went to Uncle Dave Macon Days. It was so unbelievably hot. And Abby insisted on running around minus the stroller. She was sweating quite profusely.


When we first got there, we went to the petting zoo.


I am very glad that we did that first as it smelled pretty bad in there and I would not have gone in later in the day.

I am a sucker for crafts. I found this adorable little sign for Abby's room. It matches the pink and green of her room!


No comments: