Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick Or Treat?

Happy Halloween!!!


I am a complete lover of fall and all the holidays. Halloween is just the beginning!

We started trick or treating at my friend Amanda's house. Her hubs, Randy, came to the door in an extremely scary mask. That pretty much ruined it for Abby!



This was how she spent the rest of the night. Fingers in the mouth.


Then, we went to about 5-6 houses and got to meet some of our neighbors which was awesome.


We bought TONS of candy, but since we were out trick or treating as well, by the time we got back, it was late. We only had about 5 kids - they got lots of candy!


**********************


I just wanted to share something I said recently that I never thought I would say,


"No Abby, we do NOT paint our fingernails with ham!"


True story, people.

No comments: