Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Whew! This has been a busy weekend.




Saturday morning we got up early and hit some yard sales. It is amazing what you find at yard sales.



My favorite find was a kitchen and about 100 pieces of food for $10. Here is all the food soaking in our master bath. Abby was thrilled.


After yard sales, we bought mums and planted them at the mailbox.


It was alot hotter than I expected so we had to take a Popsicle break after.


******************


Sunday.....it was on!


Disney on Ice. 100 Years of Magic.


We bought the tickets weeks ago and I have been so excited to take Abby and see if she would like it.


She was awesome the first act (45 min), but lost a little bit of interest in the second act. She kept asking when Minnie and Mickey were coming back.


(Be Prepared for the Picture Overload - I couldn't resist any of them!)


Waiting on the show to start. She stayed very concerned about that sweater falling.


The stage set with a castle.

I did break down (and break the wallet) and got Abby light up Minnie ears. It was so worth it!

Her and Daddy posing.


Me and Abby waiting on the show to start.


Her favs: Goofy, Mickey and Minnie.



The only time that Abby hid her eyes was when the scary shark from Nemo came out.



She was so enthralled (as was I) with all the princesses!


They brought out all of the "couples" from the movies.


This was Abby's second favorite after Mickey - the Toy Story gang!


OK enough about the show - here is my little ham!




"I'm trying to watch the show Mom"



"I am a dancing queen!"



"Best Day Ever"



"Can you believe I am watching the cartoons, LIVE??"



"I am just resting on the bar."


All in all it was a wonderful time. She has not stopped talking about it since we left.



Although exhausted, I asked her to pose in front of the "Welcome to Nashville" decorations.


She really was so tired and passed out on the ride home.

*************


School starts tomorrow! It is going to be an early morning!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Disney on Ice! I haven't been in years (my daughter is 12) but they were always the best shoes! Abbie looks so cute with her Minnie Ears. I say totally worth it :)

gammydi said...

these are so awesome. so glad you guys had a great time.

Katie said...

She is so stinking adorable with those minnie ears on Ann!