Thursday, June 23, 2011

SUYL - Teesha!

Once again, Kelly at Kelly's Korner is hosting Show Us Your Life - Show Us Your Singles!!


I wanted to take the time to introduce my dear friend, Teesha.


Teesha is 30 and lives outside Nashville, TN.


She is one of the most amazing people that I know. She is an awesome friend, an amazing daughter, a sweet "aunt" to all the kiddos in her life, and an inspiring Christian.


Here is a picture of Teesha celebrating her birthday in NYC.

The red nails just show that she is a girl ready to have a good time. She loves to travel and hang out with her friends, but also loves the small town that we live in.



Teesha is our social butterfly. She loves to hang out with her friends and has tons of them from every part of her life. She has multiple life-long friends, gym friends, and work friends. The gal has never met a stranger and loves to meet new people.


What else can I say - the girl is gorgeous!

For just a little more info, feel free to read my last post about Teesha - it highlights even more about what a great person that she is!


Teesha's perfect guy would be a tall, handsome guy that shares her values and loves to go out for an exciting date, but also a quiet night in. She is looking for a guy that is fun to be around and will get along with all of her crazy friends. He would be laid back, yet strong-minded. He would have a relationship with God and be family oriented.
If you are interested in a beautiful, fun-loving, Christian, all-around wonderful person to be around, Teesha is the perfect girl. Please leave me a comment with your email address and I will make sure that Teesha gets in contact with you.
**And any girls that read this, if you know that a guy that might interested, please let me know. I will be happy to send you her email address ;)



2 comments:

gammy said...

she is a good friend and yes beautiful.

Dr. Francey Pants said...

Hi There. My name is Chris. I enjoyed reading your blog about Teesha. Here is my blog if she is interested.

http://dtbcf.blogspot.com/