Wednesday, June 1, 2011

More Memorial Day Fun

Sunday, the parents and I loaded up the station wagon and headed to the beautiful town of Dandridge for a Fiesta!


Jessica and JD's Couples Shower.


Stu had to stay home and take care of lil bit.


Delicious tacos (Jessica and JD jumping in)


After we ate, it was time for presents. Complete with mustaches!

Jessica putting JD's on for him.



And then her own. With the glasses, she looks like a crazy Mexican!


They got tons of great stuff and took turns opening presents.


Both families posing for pictures.



The bride with her bridesmaids.


Then pinatas, Jessica trying to bust it open.


JD trying as well.


Best pinata ever - filled with (melted) chocolate and tequila shots!


Then the parents did Pin the Tail on the Donkey.


Jessica's Dad trying it.


My Dad attempting it.


And finally, my momma.


*********

We had such a great time!


I do have to tell one funny story though.


On the ride there, my parents decided that they needed to call my bro for directions.


I was driving, so I look over and they are BOTH calling him.


I said, "You realize that you both are calling him."


So, they both hang up.


I said, "Ok, now neither of you are calling him."


So, they both pick up the phone to call him again.


I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you just wait, you will get old some day.

Mom