Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Family Reunion

On Sunday we went to a Family Reunion in Soddy Daisy, TN.


It is about 2 hours away which can be a very long ride with a 2 1/2 year old.

She did keep her self entertained with Mommy's glasses though.


Note the sippy cup. It is Toy Story. Buzz, Boody (Woody) and Jessie. We have to wash this durn thing multiple times a day as she loves it so much. It is not even hers - it is her cousin's.


Luckily, the family reunion was a senior center that had a playground.

Abby was loving the swings.



She loved them even more when Jessie was swinging with her.

Or Uncle JD.


(Apparently, I am not a photographer. There was some setting on the camera that was making the pictures dark. I managed to fix it, finally.)




One of the highlights of the day was my Mom pushing JD on the swings. That is her "Good Boy".


Abby looks a little jealous, Nina!




They had a very old-fashioned merry-go-round. However, it was so old-fashioned, it didn't move. Abby liked it for about 2 minutes.


After the playground, gal was pooped!


She is not asleep, but she did lay in that chair for a bit.


My grandmother is on the far right. Her two sisters are next to her and her two brothers behind her. The brother in the red lives in Oregon. It took them 4 days to drive here. My grandmother and her brother haven't seen each other in something like 15 years!


I am hoping to get more pictures of the reunion. We did individual family pictures and then a giant picture of the entire family that was there. It was interesting....I have never even met some of these people.



Sorry, but I just can't resist more pictures of this little cutie.



That face just gets me every time!

2 comments:

gammy said...

so glad you had a great time. 15 yrs without seeing brothers is a long long time. Stuart said you guys had a good time. Abby, she is one adorable little girl growing up so fast. Love the shot of your mom pushing JD.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to the family reunion. It really meant a lot to Grandma (and me). Abby's Mom is awesome and I have such a good boy.

Mom