Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

We had such a fun weekend!!




Of course, it all started with the Royal Party.




Then, I went with my mom and Jessica to a Tea Room in Chattanooga. I will post on that later.




Saturday afternoon, mom and I took Abby to a local park.




Abby loved being on the swings. This is probably the first time she was on a "big girl" swing.


She was loving it.



Getting ready to go down the slide.






How fun!!!







***************


Sunday, we went to church and then the Discovery Center.



I love, love, love the Discovery Center in Murfreesboro. It is so perfect for Abby's age.



Unfortunately, I left my camera in the car.





But I did get a picture of this little gem. Abby loves to put her diaper on herself.





I know. I know. Any child that can work at putting their own diaper on should be potty trained.









I did give Stu a list of things to start working on this week. It is obviously not only his responsibility, but with him watching her so much, he has the opportunity to work on it more.

Abby got this tutu for her first birthday. She has REFUSED to put it on since then.





So when she finally did, I had to snap tons of pictures.






How sweet does she look???






Extreme close up of those gorgeous brown eyes.






Hard to see, but her purple high heels completed the look.


1 comment:

gammy said...

OMG those were great. I love them. She is adorable in that tutu. I stole some and downloaded them to my computer. She is something else. Just love her to pieces. Glad you had a good time at the tea room. I remember when we were there for your shower.