Saturday, May 28, 2011

Memorial Day: Part One

Today was such a fun day of girl's fun. We went shopping and swimming and just had so much fun. No pictures of the swimming, but trust me that she is still a water baby!






Cutting coupons with Mommy. She loves it and told me the color of every coupon.

I dressed her in a red, white and blue outfit. We intended to go to the flag memorial at the Avenues, but it was way too hot.


But she was still oh so cute! I love putting her in dresses.







We found a great deal on sunglasses at The Children's Place, so we got two sets. $2.50 each with 15% off.




I literally busted out laughing when I turned around in the car and saw both of them on her. I couldn't get a good shot of them, but this is close.




**************




A small confession: Sometimes my heart hurts from loving this gal so much. As I was rocking her tonight with Bunny, Puppy, and Kitty (the three stuffed animals that are necessary for her to sleep), all I could think was that there is no other place on this planet that I would rather be.




On a Saturday night.




Sometimes it actually scares me to think of having another child. I know that 99% of my friends are now preggars with their second child. But I truly can't imagine having so much love for another person.




Maybe one day.....lol.

No comments: