Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Good, The Sad, and The Audrey

The Good:


Although I traveled all weekend, my sweet baby was well taken care of by both sets of grandparents and her Daddy of course.

She was a little upset about the paint on her arms though!

But got REALLY excited about a puppy sticker.


I missed her terribly, but I am pretty sure that she survived without me.


*****************


The Sad:


I was honored to attend the memorial of my dear friend, Mike McQueeney.
It was a wonderful memorial of his life and his love for his beautiful wife and daughter. He is missed by so many.

**********

The Audrey:

Although it was a sad weekend, Audrey was the bright spot in it all. She is absolutely adorable and a total ham.


Case in point - Sunglasses!


Beautiful Julie and Audrey!

1 comment:

gammy said...

Abby was an angel. I really enjoyed the time we spent together. Truly sorry about your friend. You are a wonderful friend.