Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jessica's British Tea

This past Saturday, Jessica, my mom and I drove to Chattanooga to The English Rose for a bridal tea. Here are all the ladies and Jessica in front of The English Rose. Jessica looking all bridal-like!

The best part is that while I took the day off to watch the Royal Wedding, Jessica had no interest in it at all. Well, going to a British Tea Room the day after a royal wedding....they had brought in a TV and replayed the wedding over and over the two hours we were there. I was in heaven.



The ladies taking pictures of Jessica. They tried to get her to sit in the giant chair on the stairs to open presents. Lucky for her, it didn't happen.


*********

That was the only pictures that I got!! But we really enjoyed it. It was the first of MANY showers that she has lined up until the wedding!

No comments: