Sunday, October 3, 2010

Birthday Weekend

I turned the big Two-Nine this past Friday.
It all started on Tuesday night with these:

Chocolate Mint Cupcakes from Julia's Bakery. Double Yum.


Friday night, we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner. (My arm looks crazy because I tried to put my arm around Abby but had to draw it back as she was not having it.)


Then we went to Target where Stu discovered the candy aisle.
Saturday, my friends and I all went to Arrington Vineyards and hung out. The weather was beautiful and we had a blast.
Michelle and I.

Jess and I. I think I might have had a bit too much wine at this point.

Randy and Amanda.

Lane, Amanda, and Randy.

Amanda and my cuz, Emily.


Stu and I.


Jess and Amanda.

Emily and I (with Stu making faces in the background!)


After the Vineyards, we went to Nobody's in Murfreesboro.
Stu and his BFF, Jarrod.
*******
I didn't take many pictures, but we had a blast!
********
Now, on to some Abby pictures.

Abby's new favorite place to be is under our bathroom sink. When I can't find her, she is always here. In this picture, she is reading the MTSU catalog. Getting an early start!

Bundled up for one of our nightly walks.

Reading a magazine.

Making a fashion statement with leggings, socks, and Crocs.

No comments: