Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday Night Randoms

I am dying to see this movie.

I love Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel. Seeing the previews, I have to assume that it will be funny and well worth the $100 trip to the movies.
************
I am NOT a news person at all. My news consists of what is in People magazine. Seriously. But I did follow the miners somewhat today. It is amazing that those guys were under the earth for like 2 months and are finally out.
************
I love my Ali so much. About 2 months ago, she was jumping out of Stu's truck and bit the pavement and scratched her face.
I noticed this on her today. She scratched her face again! We have no idea how it happened. Poor Ali. We also found an empty box of high-dollar treats that she somehow got into. Not sure if the two are related.
*********
Why are all the celebrity couples separating? First Courtney Cox, now Christina Aguilera? What is going on in the West?

**********
My marathon is in 3 days!!!! Let me just say my training has been zilch. The past few days, I have been power walking a little and even less jogging. Tonight, I snapped the IPOD on, and was off! The wind was in my hair, IPOD jamming, rocking it. I felt great. Finally, when it was over, I went back in the apartment. I had been gone 14 minutes. 14 lousy minutes. It seriously felt like hours. I am so doomed.
***********
The last time I bought a cd....was probably at least 6 years ago.
I broke down and bought Darius Rucker today. I am so excited to listen to it tomorrow at work. He is probably one of my favorite singers out there.
While looking up this picture on Amazon, I noticed the price was $7.99. I asked Stu, who went and got it for me.....and that is what he paid at Best Buy. Can you believe that cd's are only $7.99? I remember when they were like $19.95. I might have to buy more of these!
**********
2 days until D-Day. Abby has a hair appointment Friday at 6. Luckily, the lady lives behind my parents and is willing to come to their house to do it. I think that is much better than a salon. But I am still freaking out!

4 comments:

gammy said...

good luck run/walking. Just getting out there is 1/2 the battle. way to go, proud of you. take it slow don't hurt yourself. pace yourself see you sat. afternoon. poor Ali, didn't hear about her jumping out of the truck.

Warf pary of 3 said...

poor ali. you are cracking me up with watching Teen Mom with Abby.

Wiz said...

I dont know why, but I get so bummed when I hear about a celebrity couple splitting up, especially when they have young children.

Good luck with your half. I have done one....its miserable, but I HATE to run :)

Oh, and I still haven't cut Colt's hair yet. I think I am going to wait until he is at least TWO!!

Katie said...

Ann you sound just like me with the walking....I am on the treadmill for like 15 Minutes and it SERIOUSLY feels like it has been 2 hours!!!!!But I am proud of ya for getting out there and doing the marathon ...even if you have to walk it is better than nothng:)

Ann the first haircut/trim was no biggy for me....it is the first REAL haircut that will kill you.....ya know when she has long lovely locks doen her back around age 5 or 6 and she decides she is a big girl now and wants to cut off all the lovely locks ...now she spent months trying to get me to cut it and I finally gave in and it killed me..I totally cried that day! Just tell yourself it will now grow faster an longer since it has been trimmed.