Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Eye Update

Abby's eye is better in the morning, but still looks bad after her nap. She gets so mad when I try to clean it. I think that is part of the reason that it is swollen.








Still in good spirits though, nothing gets her down.


Not to sure about this pacy, she likes to put it in backwards....



Finally, got it!



Tomorrow marks a sad day....my 28th birthday! Seriously, when did I get to be this age?? But at least this year, I have my two favorite people with me! Last year I was *sob* all alone! Well I guess Abby was there, but not really!

Look at me last year.....


We have plans for Olive Garden with friends Friday night, Ill post pics this weekend.

3 comments:

gammy said...

are they given her anything for her eye?? she is still beautiful no matter what her eye looks like. tomorrow is the big day... 28 years old and its a great one.. call you later love you

Sara Pollard said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Love,
Mom

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Ann!
BTW I can see Stu more and more in Abby's face with each pic you post.....the pics today she looked just like him ...she is so sweet;)