Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another Softball Game

I thought that we were done with softball, but apparently not. The league team that Stuart has been playing with now has a championship to play. So, me and Abby decided to go out and support Daddy.


I think it is hilarious that she sits with her feet up, just relaxing!

Stuart on third base after hitting a triple.


Abby can somewhat hold her bottle, not to the point that she can actually drink out of it, but we are getting there. I truly can't imagine the day that I can just hand her the bottle and let her go....

Black and white shot


We went to a new church on Sunday (I think this might be the one as I really liked it!). Abby wore a really cute dress that Nona got her. This was the best picture that I could get of it. What a fancy gal!



1 comment:

gammy said...

so glad you went to the softball game. wish I could . Abby is just getting so big and I love her dress. glad you found a church you like. just got my camera back today. so glad I can take pics again.